Friday 7 September 2012

Floral Love...

All I keep seeing around me is FLORAL FLORAL and more FLORAL
Tights, blazers, tops, bags you name it.

For me what is a definate must have are the FLORAL or PRINT SANDALS/WEDGES ... you can never go wrong with adding a bit of flower to your feet...at least with shoes there's minimal chance of you being followed by a bee rather than from putting on a floral top or blazer.lol *just a random thought*

Below are some of the floral sandals I found and which caught my eye...some of these are found locally from ZOOM & RAGE retail outlets ..and they are all reasonably priced from R289 to R499 - aint too bad right!?!

I'm definately getting myself a pair no doubt J

KEEP YOUR TOES SPRINGING  LADIES!!!

HAPPY

FABULOUS FRIDAY FASHIONISTAS

RayLoves


No comments:

Post a Comment